Enjoy~~

jueves, 6 de enero de 2011

Lluvia de Ideas, ¿Quién me las ordena?

I don’t stop my heartbeat when you speak me
Why do you love me and don’t love me too?
Time comes down when I stay with you
I can see the shine stars
I feel the cold wind
I see you in the dark
In the night
In the forest
I don’t feel fear
I know you feel the same
I can’t talk to your heart as I want
You love me, I know
But now don’t imagine it
Techno lights tell me I should go and do it
The song inspires me
You make me smile
We walk on the earth in the night
And we love it
I don’t have fear with you
The darkness becomes calm
The time comes down
They all becomes nothing
I can see you hours
You stay with hours
They are unforgettable moments
Are things we like we're together
But your logic broke the feeling of you
Why cries in the dance floor
I promise that if you're me
You will not suffer more

1 comentario:

  1. Me la imagino super eurobeat :D muy estilo tuyo. Creo que haré un copy+paste y finalmente haré una adaptación por estrofas xD

    ResponderEliminar