Enjoy~~

lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

It's All Up To You - Cy-Ro

IT'S ALL UP TO YOU

I wanna dive into your heart
Open your eyes, my lady
I'm gonna fight for all your love
I need the beat of your heart

You'll be my dream, I won't surrender
Bring your desire to the special night
Because my heart waits for an answer
And now it's beating for you
I'm feeling too lonely now
I wanna believe in you

It's all up to you, It's all up to you
Oh baby let me stay with you, now and forever
We can play this game this game of love
I need to be a dreamer
Only to you
It's all up to you, it's all up to you
Oh baby we are knocking out my fever
You can cure my little illness of love
Moonlight, moonlight
Moonlight of midnight

I can't resist without your love
The night is cold, my lady
You are the girl I'm searching for
To feel the heat of the night

____________________________________________________________________________

Esa canción llegó en el momento perfecto, fue la primera vez que me sentía tan identificado con una canción algo más romántica de lo común a lo que escriben estos locos del HRG. En sí la canción es muy 70'-80', lo que da un factor sorpresa cuando la escuche. Nick moderó su voz y sale en esta canción más linda y romántca, y en el coro sacó la fuerza de su voz loca que amo. Lo más que amo, es que tengo la instrumental. Special Thanks to Alexander 4 help me with the chorus. Le dedico esta canción a una persona muy interesante~~<3.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario